In 2011, Red Bull BC One All Star RoxRite experienced a major milestone in his breakdancing career with his victory at the Red Bull BC One World Finals in Moscow, Russia. As part of the #ROXRITE100 campaign celebrating Roxrite’s career, Red Bull and RoxRite designed a commemorative Adidas jersey to celebrate his 77th career win at the 2011 Red Bull BC One World Finals in Moscow.
- The left chest features the emblem from the 2011 Red Bull BC One World Finals Moscow trophy belt.
- The right sleeve features a Mexican Flag and the phrase “por la sangre” (translating to “for the blood”) representing the country where RoxRite was born
- The left sleeve features a US flag and the phrase “por el arte” (translating to “for the art”) representing the country where he learned the art of breakdancing as a young adult
- The back features RoxRite’s name and the battle win #, 77
- Red Adidas long-sleeve jersey
- climacool™ fabric keeps sweat away for a dry, comfortable fit
- Features the Adidas 3 stripes on the shoulders
- Traditional ribbed crewneck collar
- Piping on the sleeves
- Embroidered Adidas logo on the right chest
- Material: 100% Polyester pique
Order by 1pm CST for Overnight Delivery or get this in 3-5 business days with Standard Delivery.